Hi from the states

USA

A Swede in the states!
Gick med
22 Jan 2006
Hoj
Yamaha R1 - Raven & Harley Road King Classic
Just found this place and it looks great to me! Travel to Sweden now and then, love the curvy roads and lack of speed traps! (Compared to here, one in every street corner)

USA

A Swede in the states!
Gick med
22 Jan 2006
Hoj
language

I know it is in Swedish, I read Swedish pretty good, och kan skriva det mesta utan att stava fel for mycket, even though it is easier in English. :tummenupp

Dr.Bike

USA skrev:
Just found this place and it looks great to me! Travel to Sweden now and then, love the curvy roads and lack of speed traps! (Compared to here, one in every street corner)

Well, good to hear from You. How do You cope with the language here in the forums?
Anything particular You want to have translated or any other help with, don´t hesitate...

Chill out!

Chii

Med begynnande auktoritetsproblem
Gick med
14 Dec 2004
Hoj
Sååld
he he wonder what the webmaster would think if we changed the language of the site :hihi , Annyway welcome and have fun here @sporthoj

Agile

Äddsjail
Gick med
12 Jan 2006
Hoj
Dieselkombi AKA Doris
USA skrev:
I know it is in Swedish, I read Swedish pretty good, och kan skriva det mesta utan att stava fel for mycket, even though it is easier in English. :tummenupp

Howdy hoe :D

In that case it´s probably no worries, most of us read eng. well enough for U to answer in eng. if U only understand our (sometimes fu***d up) swedish!

So, welcome 2 SH!!

USA

A Swede in the states!
Gick med
22 Jan 2006
Hoj
Thanks Guys

Thanks for the welcome wagon gent's,

Will go for a ride in the cold now :banana

Wargen

Fjollhoj medlem
Gick med
18 Oct 2005
Hoj
DT 125 R -02*krashad* NSR 125 -96 *krashad*
Yes welcome to Swedens biggest mc-site! Enjoy and how does it comes that you moves to this wounderfull country?

sandstream

Chii skrev:
he he wonder what the webmaster would think if we changed the language of the site :hihi ,
I would hate it because I spell lika a kratta in english and put in swedish words here and där :tungan

MC Doktorn

Welcome to Sweden.

How did you find this country as destination?, i hope you will enjoy the time here :tummenupp

Ert svensklärarert
Gick med
6 Mar 2003
Hoj
Spritt ny
Okej, alla, så här är det va: Han skrev alltså att han förstår skriven svenska ganska hyffsat så ni behöver inte skriva på engelska. :lol

Välkommen USA! :tummenupp

Agile

Äddsjail
Gick med
12 Jan 2006
Hoj
Dieselkombi AKA Doris
Chii skrev:
he he wonder what the webmaster would think if we changed the language of the site :hihi , Annyway welcome and have fun here @sporthoj

Hmm.. Sounds like a great idea.. There´s about 3 times as many words in english then in swedish.. Should open a bunch of new topics!!?

Although, we talk enough ´bout Rossi and those boys to make it Italian instead!! Hehe..

We´d be like the international twowheeled fuckups of all times :rofl

Chii

Med begynnande auktoritetsproblem
Gick med
14 Dec 2004
Hoj
Sååld
Dawg skrev:
Hmm.. Sounds like a great idea.. There´s about 3 times as many words in english then in swedish.. Should open a bunch of new topics!!?

Although, we talk enough ´bout Rossi and those boys to make it Italian instead!! Hehe..

We´d be like the international twowheeled fuckups of all times :rofl

People refuseing to speak Einglish in international interviews really pisses me off, French and italian people seem to take for granted that each ande every person understand their own language, They are to patriotic to speak English especially french people. They eat snails so what can you expect from a person like that annyway? :D

sandstream

Chii skrev:
People refuseing to speak Einglish in international interviews really pisses me off, French and italian people seem to take for granted that each ande every person understand their own language, They are to patriotic to speak English especially french people. They eat snails so what can you expect from a person like that annyway? :D
I second that :tummenupp

Dr.Bike

Okej, alla, så här är det va: Han skrev alltså att han förstår skriven svenska ganska hyffsat så ni behöver inte skriva på engelska. :lol

Välkommen USA! :tummenupp

Denn vi ll havve too do as sandstream änd spika svengelska så der vill bli a verkligen god blandning four misterr USA!

Auvver bajks takes a great fart in the gates here in swiiden jo si!

Ert svensklärarert
Gick med
6 Mar 2003
Hoj
Spritt ny
Dr.Bike skrev:
Denn vi ll havve too do as sandstream änd spika svengelska så der vill bli a verkligen god blandning four misterr USA!

Auvver bajks takes a great fart in the gates here in swiiden jo si!

Ohhh Dåktår Bajk! Aj diddent nåv ju vör söu internätschonal :kär

Nyheter
Bike kör Stark Varg på GGN 2.0!

I veckan blev det klart att...

Transportstyrelsen siktar på höjda avgifter

Transportstyrelsen har medd...

Insektsfaunan hårt drabbad efter nedläggningen av Järva MK:s motorbana

Efter nedläggningen av Järv...

Ny R1 Race och R1 GYTR

Pressrelease från Yamaha ...

Paul Edmondson ny chef för Triumph Racing Enduro Team

Motorsportlegenden och fler...

Miguel Oliveira klar för Yamaha

Miguel Oliveira och Lin Jar...

Suzuki utvecklar döda-vinkeln-kamerasystem

En ny patentansökan har avs...

BMW köper Suzuki-data – nästa steg MotoGP?

Sedan en tid har olika rykt...

HRC och Repsol avslutar samarbete

Efter 30 års samarbete på d...

MV Agusta utvecklar ny trecylindrig motor

MV Agusta har officiellt be...