Åker du på rätt hoj ? personlighets test!

imaster

Bah
Gick med
20 May 2005
Hoj
Tillsvidare hojlös
Snake skrev:
1808653 Fick Yamaha YZF R1!!!! :banana :banana Vaffaan sålde jag den för??? :va :huvet

Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 7 moxie, 8 zeal, and 5 pomp!
You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.
Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

:fakta

Örnie

Ray.Ban
Gick med
26 Sep 2005
Hoj
Svart 600 Hornet
You're a bit of a snob, but otherwise well-adjusted.
Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black.

Of all the test takers, you are most likely to have been hoping for your result to indicate that your bike is a Harley. It isn't. Sorry. You show the potential to become a superior rider, and you need a bike that encourages and rewards your learning. The Harley will just hold you back, and you'll have nagging feelings that something is wrong.

The Suzuki SV series is also a good bet, but it wouldn't appeal to you. Far too Common

B4ckman

Jag har kuraget i bagaget!
Gick med
23 Jan 2005
Hoj
Uppdateras ständigt.
Aprilia RSV Mille

You scored 6 moxie, -2 zeal, and 9 pomp!

Åhnej, jag som ville ha en HD! :arsele

goba

Ny medlem
Gick med
24 Jun 2006
Hoj
tyvärr ingen nu = (
MC Doktorn skrev:
1808589 Ditt val av hoj avslöjar en del av dig som person eller undrar du vad som är rätt hoj för dig eller om du valt rätt.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17525870837436152068

Genomgå denna test och kom fram till ditt val.
Själv kom jag fram till att jag borde äga en HD883 sportster :död

mt1108813138.jpg

Ducati Monster
You scored 3 moxie, 1 zeal, and 8 pomp!
Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black.

Of all the test takers, you are most likely to have been hoping for your result to indicate that your bike is a Harley. It isn't. Sorry. You show the potential to become a superior rider, and you need a bike that encourages and rewards your learning. The Harley will just hold you back, and you'll have nagging feelings that something is wrong.

The Suzuki SV series is also a good bet, but it wouldn't appeal to you. Far too Common.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 29% on moxie

You scored higher than 31% on zeal

You scored higher than 93% on pomp

fick jag....hehe

Mr.Rackel

Speedoman
Gick med
15 Jun 2006
Hoj
Stunt Japanare
Så klockrent! ha ha Kundei nte blivit bättre :

Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 9 moxie, 6 zeal, and 5 pomp!
You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.
Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

Spoox

Race till death or die behind!
Gick med
16 Mar 2006
Hoj
KTM 690 SM -07 Limited Edition
Ducati Monster ska man tydligen köra. men nej tack, hålle rmig till min tyysen cc :tuttar

BigPhil

Ny medlem
Gick med
23 Apr 2006
Hoj
CBR1000RR 2006 Röd (Såld!)
MC Doktorn skrev:
1808589 Ditt val av hoj avslöjar en del av dig som person eller undrar du vad som är rätt hoj för dig eller om du valt rätt.

Genomgå denna test och kom fram till ditt val.
Själv kom jag fram till att jag borde äga en HD883 sportster :död
QUOTE]
Fick en 600 sportsbike, vilket stämmer någorlunda bra, jag har en 1000 sport hoj.

Phil

Lx3

Hojtjuvs hatare
Gick med
27 Oct 2005
Hoj
RMZ 250-13, TDM 850-98
600cc Sporthoj:)
Men jag kan inte köra, åtminstone inte lika bra som jag tror att jag kan..:gnissla

dezoe

Ny medlem
Gick med
22 Jun 2006
Hoj
Monster S2R 1000 '08

Men va bra att jag har en sån :banana ..fast röd då

Nyheter
Bike kör Stark Varg på GGN 2.0!

I veckan blev det klart att...

Transportstyrelsen siktar på höjda avgifter

Transportstyrelsen har medd...

Insektsfaunan hårt drabbad efter nedläggningen av Järva MK:s motorbana

Efter nedläggningen av Järv...

Ny R1 Race och R1 GYTR

Pressrelease från Yamaha ...

Paul Edmondson ny chef för Triumph Racing Enduro Team

Motorsportlegenden och fler...

Miguel Oliveira klar för Yamaha

Miguel Oliveira och Lin Jar...

Suzuki utvecklar döda-vinkeln-kamerasystem

En ny patentansökan har avs...

BMW köper Suzuki-data – nästa steg MotoGP?

Sedan en tid har olika rykt...

HRC och Repsol avslutar samarbete

Efter 30 års samarbete på d...

MV Agusta utvecklar ny trecylindrig motor

MV Agusta har officiellt be...