Åker du på rätt hoj ? personlighets test!

HansJ

Ver 1.1, by Leca
Gick med
8 Dec 2003
Hoj
TRX850
R1 :va Av de alternativen som verkar finnas så hade jag velat ha RSV:n...

Ismannen

Vila i frid min vän
Gick med
25 Aug 2004
Hoj
Ktm 400 exc
Blev en sketen HD-tatuering bara.. Tatuerar hellre LOSER i pannan än en harley gaddning.
:va

PJannesson

Medlem
Gick med
7 Mar 2003
Hoj
Yz 450
rsv mille

blev kritik för min del med :)

You're a fast and competent rider, but maybe not quite as good as you think you are. You've spent some big bucks on a sexy Aprilia, now go buy a beat-up Kawasaki EX500 as a track bike and get in some practice before you kill yourself.

Mini

Ny medlem
Gick med
6 Nov 2004
Hoj
You're a bit of a snob, but otherwise well-adjusted.

Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black.

Of all the test takers, you are most likely to have been hoping for your result to indicate that your bike is a Harley. It isn't. Sorry. You show the potential to become a superior rider, and you need a bike that encourages and rewards your learning. The Harley will just hold you back, and you'll have nagging feelings that something is wrong.

The Suzuki SV series is also a good bet, but it wouldn't appeal to you. Far too Common

Var faktiskt inne på ett Monster ett tag, men jag köpte en SV, även fast de är rätt vanliga :hihi

Klintan

Ganska liten, men riktigt snabb
Gick med
12 Dec 2003
Hoj
Doris får duga så länge....
You're a fast and competent rider, but maybe not quite as good as you think you are. You've spent some big bucks on a sexy Aprilia, now go buy a beat-up Kawasaki EX500 as a track bike and get in some practice before you kill yourself.

Rsv Mille blev det :tummenupp

Perfekt val!!
Bara att skicka hem den,
har precis lagom med plats i garaget för en sån :hihi

valium

Någon ska ju vara sist.
Gick med
15 Jul 2004
Hoj
Kawasaki Zx-9R -01 Yamaha XTZ660 Ténéré -92
Fick svaret "You have more balls than brains." :va :va

Fast det e ju klart......stod något om harley oxå så det stämmer ju delvis....det med lite mindre IQ alltså. :lol

morathomas

Ny medlem
Gick med
23 Aug 2004
Hoj
GSXR1000T-03"såld" (R1-02 T-projekt) Wr450 -04
Harley 883 Sportster blev svaret!!!!, verkar som ett gruppköp närmar sig........... :(

Ljung78

Radical Riders
Gick med
23 May 2005
Hoj
ER-6N -06
RSV Mille...

... blev det för min del. Tackar och tar emot. Levereras den till dörren tro eller får man hämta den på posten :hihi

Mojje

www.mce.se
Gick med
7 Mar 2003
Hoj
BMW K1300s -09
Bidde en R1:a, dags att byta upp sig till något sportigare nästa säsong då kanske :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 8 moxie, 10 zeal, and 2 pomp!
You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.

Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

//\//\

Godis Kungen

Godis är bra för mig (SÄKERT)
Gick med
19 Oct 2005
Hoj
Fighter jävel
Adde-Gbg skrev:
Godis Kungen Hahaha... :blah :squid

Your bike is a Harley, generally ridden distances ranging from 2-3 miles between bars. You enjoy riding in packs with hundreds of your like-minded friends on charity runs, thundering down the highway in a loud, slow convoy. You faithfully attend Sturgis, Daytona, and Laconia, and have your bike unloaded off a trailer at the edge of town so that nobody sees that you didn't ride in.
Of all the personality types, you are least likely to wave back to a rider on a different brand of motorcycle.

:huvet :huvet :huvet :huvet :huvet :argpådato :argpådato :argpådato
Det går redan utför !!!!

Nu fick ni nya saker att tracka mig för ju !!!! :huvet :huvet

gthyni

Está demasiado frío!
Gick med
24 Jul 2003
Hoj
Hojlös f n. fd KTM, Moto Guzzi, Yamaha, GasGas, BSA
Testen verkar ju fungera,
många som fick Sportster 883 verkar vara ganska obalanserade individer :hihi

om ni hatar HD så kan ni ju gå på japanskt, t.ex denna fina 650:
2006_XVS650A_Visual_tcm36-89400.jpg

R1:eek:r är för gubbar som Dr:Bike och jag!

Last edited:

Guran

Adrenalinbehov
Gick med
1 Mar 2005
Hoj
KTM 690 SMC -09
600cc Sportbike
You scored 6 moxie, 2 zeal, and 5 pomp!
You are a squid. Your bike is a 600cc Japanese Sportbike. Take your pick, it really doesn't matter, since you're going to wad it.
You are the primary source of extra bits of fairing plastic on eBay.

When you're riding in the mountains, you have a hard time keeping up with that Olde Pharte on a Triumph Thruxton without blowing the centerline in the twisties and going WFO on every straight. (You're not a bad rider, but you're just not as good as you think you are.)

On a hot day, you're likely to be seen weaving through highway traffic at warp speed, wearing sneakers and a t-shirt blowing up your back.

The good news for you is that this is a temporary phase in your riding career. You will either (a) buzzsplat or (b) become more acutely conscious of your own mortality after a few minor but eye-openingly lucky crashes.

Take it to the track. You'll live longer.

YEAH RIGHT! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Godis Kungen

Godis är bra för mig (SÄKERT)
Gick med
19 Oct 2005
Hoj
Fighter jävel
Hmmmmm :huvet :huvet Här gör jag testet en gån till och får samma svar !!!
Det är illa finns det något pensionärs forum här på sporthoj ?!?! :tomten :confused:

back in black

Ringräv
Gick med
16 Oct 2003
Hoj
RF 900 rgv 250
Fan oxå
Blev en yama

Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 7 moxie, 9 zeal, and 3 pomp

You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.
Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

Klart han har fel
Gixxer ska det va

Eldstorm

Dr Jekyll & Mr Highside
Gick med
24 Sep 2003
Hoj
VTR1000SP-1 + DR-Z400S
Yamaha FJR1300 blev det.
Fast väntar nog några år med att byta tror jag... :wiggle

Lantis

Ny medlem
Gick med
4 May 2005
Hoj
KTM Superduke 08:a
Jag var lite för snabb första gången, jag råkade slinta på tangenterna så det blev fel.

När jag gjorde testet igen och var mer noggran fick jag följande resultat:

Bifogat

• Testresultat.jpg
    Testresultat.jpg
    121 KB · Visningar: 52
Nyheter
Bike kör Stark Varg på GGN 2.0!

I veckan blev det klart att...

Transportstyrelsen siktar på höjda avgifter

Transportstyrelsen har medd...

Insektsfaunan hårt drabbad efter nedläggningen av Järva MK:s motorbana

Efter nedläggningen av Järv...

Ny R1 Race och R1 GYTR

Pressrelease från Yamaha ...

Paul Edmondson ny chef för Triumph Racing Enduro Team

Motorsportlegenden och fler...

Miguel Oliveira klar för Yamaha

Miguel Oliveira och Lin Jar...

Suzuki utvecklar döda-vinkeln-kamerasystem

En ny patentansökan har avs...

BMW köper Suzuki-data – nästa steg MotoGP?

Sedan en tid har olika rykt...

HRC och Repsol avslutar samarbete

Efter 30 års samarbete på d...

MV Agusta utvecklar ny trecylindrig motor

MV Agusta har officiellt be...