Ktm 525 Vs Husaberg 650 Vs Aprilia 5.5

X-CESS

Ny medlem
Gick med
2 Feb 2007
Hoj
MONTREAL
I gonna change my DRZ 400, and i m looking for a more powerful bike..

which one do you think could be the best machine.... between KTM 525, HUSABERG 650 or Aprilia 5.5, of course supermoto...

i d like to know what do you think about these bikes...

thanks a lot :tummenupp

Rasorblade

Ny medlem
Gick med
3 May 2003
Hoj
KTM 790 Duke
They are all nice bikes...
I have not driven the SXV...... YET... but soon i´ll hope:D three more weeks and i have my i own:yoparty

Olof Eriksson

1 0lof 3riksson
Gick med
12 Oct 2003
Hoj
Alice Racing Aprilia SXV450 07, KTM 200 SX (SM) 04
I was just thinking "Ride red" when I read the topic, nice to see someone else use english in here :tummenupp

The Aprilia without doubt. And yeah Im a brand-fag ;)

X-CESS

Ny medlem
Gick med
2 Feb 2007
Hoj
MONTREAL
Wasen't you guys having somthing more like -47 celsius cuppel days ago? Was it nice? :)

:huvet ouin - 47, :gnissla , with the wind we had - 30 ..2 days ago
so

YOU RE THE FROZEN WINNER :D :D (JOKE)

I like too the Aprilia, but there are so much trouble in 2006

i hope the 2007 will be more reliable ..........................

my dealer told me 2 days ago, /// Don t use it on the road, just on track 'cause it s a racing bike, and you ll gonna break the engine with road use ////

i don t understand,,,,,,,, and you,,, you gonna use your aprilia on roads or just on track ?????????

Last edited:

fLedLik

fLedLik
Gick med
2 Sep 2006
Hoj
Husqvarna 450 RR -08 Till Salu
Run Swedish. Real quality and mutch power. Simple to serve. 04-06 Have no problems with the engine.

fLedLik

fLedLik
Gick med
2 Sep 2006
Hoj
Husqvarna 450 RR -08 Till Salu
ouin ouin, in French or English please, :huvet :banana

you sure ??, we can rely on new Saberg, for street use and track use....

have a look on our track

www.mecaglisse.com

I promest. Feels like a rocket between your legs when you drive ;)
Is supermoto big i Canada? My girlfriend have realatives there. Should be fun to live there in a couple of years :)

X-CESS

Ny medlem
Gick med
2 Feb 2007
Hoj
MONTREAL
I promest. Feels like a rocket between your legs when you drive ;)
Is supermoto big i Canada? My girlfriend have realatives there. Should be fun to live there in a couple of years :)

NO, the Supermoto is a new sport there, i m french and in France the SUpermoto has different championship with Honda supercup, Challenge one with Husqvarna, Promobiker ..........

in Canada and in QUebec, it s a small part of the market because we re not so far from the Usa and the spirit is THINK BIG, so you find a lot of sportsbikes, 1000 1200 1300 cc and the Supermoto is new fot them, they ve to undestand and accept that you can have more fun with a supermoto in twisties compare to a sportsbike

when they have seen my bike they laughed at me... a 400 cc hahahaha, now in twisties they wonder how a so little bike can be so fast in curves :D :D

and where do you want to come in Canada

Last edited:

cubic

nothing beats cubic inches
Gick med
23 Jan 2004
Hoj
2013 KTM 350 Sixdays, 2011 Triumph Daytona 675
I have been given the advice to wait with the Aprilia since it´s a brand new model. Plus they are more advanced with EFI and Twin-construction wich makes it harder and more expensive to fix, if something goes wrong.
I think it´s better to buy it say next year or the year after that, if people say it´s good, by then most of the kinks, if any, should be sorted.

I´ve choosen the Husaberg for myself this year.

X-CESS

Ny medlem
Gick med
2 Feb 2007
Hoj
MONTREAL
I have been given the advice to wait with the Aprilia since it´s a brand new model. Plus they are more advanced with EFI and Twin-construction wich makes it harder and more expensive to fix, if something goes wrong.
I think it´s better to buy it say next year or the year after that, if people say it´s good, by then most of the kinks, if any, should be sorted.

I´ve choosen the Husaberg for myself this year.

ok, thanks for your advice :tummenupp

bjos

Ny medlem
Gick med
27 Jun 2006
Hoj
Husqvarna sm 610s, KTM 520exc
Why dont you whant a Husqvarna. I just rode the 510 smr 07 this weekend and I realy liked it. I think the Husqvarnas are the most goos looking SMs and the easiest to work on.
But most imporant, regardles witch brand you go with, you will need a good dealer close to you. One that you can trust and realy knows what he is talking about.
All of the bikes here are real fun to drive and you can find storys about engines blowing and what not about them all so go with what feels best for you and find a reliable dealer.

Nyheter
EIB-lån finansierar eldrivna motorcyklar från Stark Future

Europeiska investeringsbank...

Ökat antal tillåtna elever för handledare föreslås

Transportstyrelsen har före...

Triumph storsatsar inom Enduro

Motorsportlegenden och fler...

BMW CE 02 x VAGABUND

BMW Motorrad har presentera...

Bike kör Stark Varg på GGN 2.0!

I veckan blev det klart att...

Transportstyrelsen siktar på höjda avgifter