New Sm rider from France... :D

Thor_du

Medlem
Gick med
12 Nov 2010
Hoj
BMW G650 X Supermoto
Si tu veins a Göteborg cet ete y a au moins moi qui parlei Francais.
J'ai habite en France 2 ans et dans la Belgique 7 ans, je sais bien parler francais mais j'ai des dificultes a ecrir...

Et non, google translate et babelfish et tous les autres j'utilise pas.

La vie ici est pas trop chere, c'est vraiment juste l'alcool qui est beaucoup plus chere que en France.
Ah okok. Bah tu pourras t'entraîner avec moi. Lol ^^
Et tu crois que des personnes de la team pourraient nous héberger pendant notre séjour à Göteborg ? J'avais pensé à dispatcher notre groupe, par exemple lui chez x, l'autre chez y...
Mais je sais pas si les suédois sont très accueillants, je pense que oui. J'ai une très bonne image des pays scandinaves par rapport à ça.
Je voudrais pas paraître impoli dans ma démarche...
I meant that you use the translators so you can see what we write in swedish ;) Yes, at the sixth grade in school we have to choose between french, spanish and german :brinnerup
Okay, I had not understoud it like that.
I'm happy to see that french is taught in swedish classroom. ^^
Edit : of course I can translate, but it's quiet long and complicate with my mobile phone, I must wait to be at work to have an acces on a computer.
Shöö ma pälle Pinky ;)

Nice bike idd! And most of all, welcome!

Thanks Pinky. :D

Last edited:

xibalba

Gudomlig sporthojare
Gick med
13 May 2007
Hoj
GSX-R 1000 -02, GSX-R 750 -98(såld), Duke II -02(såld), GSX 400 E -82
thor... du... france?

[YOUTUBE-ID]dY1XZ02x0jo[/YOUTUBE-ID]

:banana

sven666

~Live fast - Die~ its ADHD and i like it
Gick med
14 Oct 2003
Hoj
ITALIA
welcome to sporthoj, lots of great riders in france and more importantly - ALL YEAR SEASON!!:Bugar

here we only get 6 month motorcycle season :(

hope to ride with you in göteborg! (even tho youre on a sloooooow bike ;) )

Eas94

Sporthojsnörd
Gick med
10 Nov 2009
Hoj
Honda Hornet 600 -04
You say that because there's some faults in the sentences I wrote ?
Or just for kidding ? ^^

No no, sorry if it sounded like that.
Here in sweden we are learned that french people hate englishness / england and vice versa :p

There's few people in england who speak frenche^^

Last edited:

Thor_du

Medlem
Gick med
12 Nov 2010
Hoj
BMW G650 X Supermoto
G
welcome to sporthoj, lots of great riders in france and more importantly - ALL YEAR SEASON!!:Bugar

here we only get 6 month motorcycle season :(

hope to ride with you in göteborg! (even tho youre on a sloooooow bike ;) )
Hi Sven !
Thanks for those complimentd but you know in france we dont ride all the year. From december to april nobody rides.
In south of france they can ride all year. (Marseille, Nice, Cânes.)
And I'm not on a sloooow bike ! ^^ there's only one cylinder but it's a great cylinder !

No no, sorry if it sounded like that.
Here in sweden we are learned that french people hate englishness / england and vice versa :p

There's few people in england who speak frenche^^

You know what it's true, frenchs are not good to talk other languages. And most of frenchs dislikes english. (Country, food, art, every thing)

Last edited:

javaguru

One litre screamer
Gick med
8 Apr 2008
Hoj
Yamaha
welcome to the forum. If you're going to Gothenburg you'll be driving through Malmo. Let me know, if I'm home, you can make a stop here for a hot meal, some beer, maybe even for a drive ;)

And bring extra rubber, tyres are expensive here. Dunlop Roadsmarts for the road maybe ? Dual compound, and they slide nicely in the bends

Yea and I also drive a C5 Tourer HDI ;)

Last edited:

Thor_du

Medlem
Gick med
12 Nov 2010
Hoj
BMW G650 X Supermoto
welcome to the forum. If you're going to Gothenburg you'll be driving through Malmo. Let me know, if I'm home, you can make a stop here for a hot meal, some beer, maybe even for a drive ;)

And bring extra rubber, tyres are expensive here. Dunlop Roadsmarts for the road maybe ? Dual compound, and they slide nicely in the bends

Yea and I also drive a C5 Tourer HDI ;)
Hi Javaguru ! Yes we're going to pass through malmo. We'll catch you there ! ^^
For the tyres I don't know yet. I think put some dragonsupercorsa. And send one to somebody at goteborg to mount it when I'll be there. Lol
Like that I'll always ride good tyres. I hate michelin. And I want a good tyre...

-C5 ? ^^ Are you happy about this car ? Any Problems.?

javaguru

One litre screamer
Gick med
8 Apr 2008
Hoj
Yamaha
Hi Javaguru ! Yes we're going to pass through malmo. We'll catch you there ! ^^
For the tyres I don't know yet. I think put some dragonsupercorsa. And send one to somebody at goteborg to mount it when I'll be there. Lol
Like that I'll always ride good tyres. I hate michelin. And I want a good tyre...

-C5 ? ^^ Are you happy about this car ? Any Problems.?

I was just thinking you'll need a hard compound in the middle for all the freeway bits, and a roadsmart will last 8-10000km, and has a soft compound at the edge so you can do your supermoto magic as usual :p

I like the C5. It's a smart car, love the HiFi with Bluetooth, and USB. I mount my Android phone, and choose songs from the steering wheel buttons, from the playlist shown on the dashboard. So well done Citroen!

There are some less good bits though, such as the door locking mechanism for the back doors, has some really crappy plastics, i see some tendency for the wheel arch inner panel to get loose, and the stiching on the steering wheel will give you blisters on the thumbs on a 2000 km drive.

Anyway, for being 20.000€ cheaper than my last car (BMW 5-series M), it's fucking allright

by the way, are you taking the autozug to Hannover ?

Last edited:

Thor_du

Medlem
Gick med
12 Nov 2010
Hoj
BMW G650 X Supermoto
I was just thinking you'll need a hard compound in the middle for all the freeway bits, and a roadsmart will last 8-10000km, and has a soft compound at the edge so you can do your supermoto magic as usual :p

I like the C5. It's a smart car, love the HiFi with Bluetooth, and USB. I mount my Android phone, and choose songs from the steering wheel buttons, from the playlist shown on the dashboard. So well done Citroen!

There are some less good bits though, such as the door locking mechanism for the back doors, has some really crappy plastics, i see some tendency for the wheel arch inner panel to get loose, and the stiching on the steering wheel will give you blisters on the thumbs on a 2000 km drive.

Anyway, for being 20.000€ cheaper than my last car (BMW 5-series M), it's fucking allright

by the way, are you taking the autozug to Hannover ?

You know I've tested the pilotpower 2 ct and the pilot road 2ct and I'm not convinced by the 2 ct technology, you're right it will be a better tyre for all the road I have to do to Göteborg but I'm scared about those tyres ! Lol
They swip a lot, even when they're hot. You probably gonna say to me that my judgement can not be based on one brand, and you're absolutely right.

I will see tomorrow the db autozug link you posted here.
Good night to every one. ^^

javaguru

One litre screamer
Gick med
8 Apr 2008
Hoj
Yamaha
Swip ? My Roadsmarts (2 compound) feel like they "let go" some times, but it comes in a controlled way, so you have time to react. It kindof slides a bit, and that's just the back tyre. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I guess it's better than you thinking everything is allright, and then the tyre lets go completely.

Hector

Skrubbar skinn
Gick med
27 Feb 2004
Hoj
RSV4 Factory
Hello and welcome Thor_du!

Love the bike! !

I guess you´ve rebuilt the frontfender and headlight?
Where did you get a hold of the parts?

Paser

I'm the metal machine!
Gick med
12 Mar 2006
Hoj
Jorå
Ah okok. Bah tu pourras t'entraîner avec moi. Lol ^^
Et tu crois que des personnes de la team pourraient nous héberger pendant notre séjour à Göteborg ? J'avais pensé à dispatcher notre groupe, par exemple lui chez x, l'autre chez y...
Mais je sais pas si les suédois sont très accueillants, je pense que oui. J'ai une très bonne image des pays scandinaves par rapport à ça.
Je voudrais pas paraître impoli dans ma démarche...
I'll write in English instead, too lazy for french :tungan
I don't think that'll be a problem, I guess we can figure something out.
When do you guys plan on coming and for how long and how many?

Thor_du

Medlem
Gick med
12 Nov 2010
Hoj
BMW G650 X Supermoto
:hojraket
Hello and welcome Thor_du!

Love the bike! !

I guess you´ve rebuilt the frontfender and headlight?
Where did you get a hold of the parts?
Hi ! Thanks, yes of course it's not the original look.
At the origine the bike was like that...
bmwG650X_001-2.jpg

It was between a roadster and a supermoto.... And I really hate that kind of bike, just like a KTM Duke... A basterd :D
I found the parts at speedbrain.de it's a fender and a headlight from the 450 bmw enduro machine called ''G 450 X''.
I'll write in English instead, too lazy for french :tungan
I don't think that'll be a problem, I guess we can figure something out.
When do you guys plan on coming and for how long and how many?
Oh why ? You don't wanna progress in french ? :tungan
I'm kiding I'm sure you're level in french will come back if you speak it sometimes.

So We'll be 5 riders, mybe 6 (Me, a 660 smc, 690 smc, a XTX 660m, maybe a 625 smc and... I don't remember the bikes of the other ones. :lol , We'll come during July and we hope stay at Göteborg maybe 4 or 5 days it depends on where we could sleep, the money we've collected during the year because we are all students or apprentice/learner (like me).
You think I can create a topic in the Göteborg section to ask who can host us ? :rolleyes::mattias
I don't wanna be impolite.
Swip ? My Roadsmarts (2 compound) feel like they "let go" some times, but it comes in a controlled way, so you have time to react. It kindof slides a bit, and that's just the back tyre. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I guess it's better than you thinking everything is allright, and then the tyre lets go completely.

I see what you mean, All the michelin tyres do that, they grip on the road and in 1 second ziiiiiiiiip criiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. bang aïe. :D
I must thimk abou it.....
What tyre choose ? A good question. I like pirellis ! Wonderfull tyres, even the most soft they grip like no ones (As good as michelin semi-slick) and they prevent before to swiip.
Pirellli for ever, and they're less expensive ! :yoparty

And I have seen the link you let me.
ANd to answer you we gonna do all the travel on our bikes, we will not take the ferry, no more that the train. We will pass through Germany and Danmark. :yoparty I thnk it will be a crazy roadtrip.

javaguru

One litre screamer
Gick med
8 Apr 2008
Hoj
Yamaha

Hector

Skrubbar skinn
Gick med
27 Feb 2004
Hoj
RSV4 Factory
:hojraket
Hi ! Thanks, yes of course it's not the original look.
At the origine the bike was like that...
bmwG650X_001-2.jpg

It was between a roadster and a supermoto.... And I really hate that kind of bike, just like a KTM Duke... A basterd :D
I found the parts at speedbrain.de it's a fender and a headlight from the 450 bmw enduro machine called ''G 450 X''.

I'm kiding I'm sure you're level in french will come back if you speak it sometimes.

So We'll be 5 riders, mybe 6 (Me, a 660 smc, 690 smc, a XTX 660m, maybe a 625 smc and... I don't remember the bikes of the other ones. :lol , We'll come during July and we hope stay at Göteborg maybe 4 or 5 days it depends on where we could sleep, the money we've collected during the year because we are all students or apprentice/learner (like me).
You think I can create a topic in the Göteborg section to ask who can host us ? :rolleyes::mattias

I see what you mean, All the michelin tyres do that, they grip on the road and in 1 second ziiiiiiiiip criiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. bang aïe. :D
I must thimk abou it.....
What tyre choose ? A good question. I like pirellis ! Wonderfull tyres, even the most soft they grip like no ones (As good as michelin semi-slick) and they prevent before to swiip.
Pirellli for ever, and they're less expensive ! :yoparty

And I have seen the link you let me.
ANd to answer you we gonna do all the travel on our bikes, we will not take the ferry, no more that the train. We will pass through Germany and Danmark. :yoparty I thnk it will be a crazy roadtrip.

It looks very nice. Did you have to make alot of changes to the bike to make it fit?

Thor_du

Medlem
Gick med
12 Nov 2010
Hoj
BMW G650 X Supermoto
It looks very nice. Did you have to make alot of changes to the bike to make it fit?

No it was very simple. Like "plug and play". :D

you should skip Denmark, there's nothing to see there. See Sweden, maybe go to Norway a couple of days, for one of the best roads in Europe: http://carsroute.com/top-15-most-beautiful-roads-in-the-world/ Make sure your trip goes through Schwarzwald in Germany, and then there's a known motorcycle route that goes from southern germany upwards, not on the Autobahn. http://www.google.se/search?q=germany+motorcycle+routes&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a

There's really nothing to see in Danmark ?

Last edited:

Paser

I'm the metal machine!
Gick med
12 Mar 2006
Hoj
Jorå

Don't worry I don't think you're impolite :)
I'll check with some guys if we can arrange something. Shouldn't be a big problem.
We'll have to arrange garage places aswell, leaving motards out in the street over night in Göteborg is not a very good idea.

I'll drop you a pm later on. :tummenupp

Nyheter
Transportstyrelsen vill stoppa körkortsturismen

Transportstyrelsen vill kun...

Aprilia RSV4 X ex3ma

Aprilia har presenterat RSV...

ExploreBike: Nordkap och Trans Euro Trail

En dröm sedan många år har ...

Ökat antal tillåtna elever för handledare föreslås

Foto: LEON Transportstyr...

Aprilia RSV4 X ex3ma

Aprilia har presenterat RSV...