Skämt på blocket?

Chronic

Gudomlig sporthojare
Gick med
27 Jun 2003
Hoj
Sålt alla....
undrar vem telefon han använt för att betala annonserna. om man antar att det är samma i alla dessa 3 samt de 4a andra som länkades i blockettråden så är det dryga 600pix bara i annonseringskostnader

Så? Är det en dålig investering menar du? Du får ju LÄTT in fem, tio tusen på första idioten som ringer, bara det att när han vart och lånat svärfars släp är annonsen och nr borta.

Utan att röra en fena.

Lycka till o ringa grisen i semestertider och göra en anmälan som INTE skrivs av innan du lagt på. ÄVEN om du har namn, nr och konto.

Händer inte ett skit, snabba pengar:gnissla

KimenH

Ny medlem
Gick med
6 Jun 2008
Hoj
Can-Am RenegadeX 800cc Rotax twin. BMWR1100GS -94
På ett ATV forum reagerade man i dag på 3 liknande Blocket annonser.

http://www.atvcenter.se

http://www.atvcenter.se/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=16011

En av medlemmarna svarade på en och fick detta svaret:

Hello,

Let me introduce myself...my name is Thomas David and i am working at T.E.L.C. ( Top European Company Leasing ). Thank you for your interest in our quad. The quad is still available for sale.
This quad was owned by a person that had a leasing contract with us , but now has NOT anymore. He was unable to pay his monthly installments to our company so our firm have taken possession of this quad. That is why now we sell it at a lower price ... in order to recover the losses. The price for this quad is: - 40 000 kronor - with all the taxes and everything included, no other extra amount to pay for.The quad has the taxes payed ...so you will not have to pay the taxes to register the quad.

Before we put the quad on sale, it was verified by an authorized mechanic, and he's diagnostic was :

- 100% perfect condition
- No accidents
- Mechanical perfect condition
- Real Km's
- Registered in Sweden

We value the customer, and we want to make everything fast and secure for you, and we hope that you'll appreciate our services. If you are interested to know the method of transaction that we offer, please contact us so we explain it for you.

-------------------------------
Thomas David (Sales Manager)
Oast Borden Sittingbourne 3
ME9 8LR London,United Kingdom
Top European Company Leasing

Tror inte att det finns många som går på det utan att begära regnummer eller uppgifter på föregående ägare. Men är man ricktigt sugen så kanske man inte är så försicktig?

Last edited:

Pirzig

5-4-4-6
Gick med
11 Feb 2008
Hoj
Yamaha Aerox 100
Visst fan är det bondfångeri! Bilderna i Honda annonsen var garanterat inte tagna i sverige, men hojen skulle finnas i Nässjö. Jag skickade ett mail och frågade lite försiktigt om miltalet på hojen och fick följande svar. (Tror inte jag skickar några stålar dit, men hör ni talas om någon som gjorde ett klipp så hälsa från mig och gratulera).
Här är svaret:

Hello,

Let me introduce myself...my name is Percy Luke and i am working at G.E.L.C. ( Grand European Company Leasing ). Thank you for your interest in our motorcycle. The motorcycle is still available for sale.

This motorcycle was owned by a person that had a leasing contract with us , but now has NOT anymore. He was unable to pay his monthly installments to our company so our firm have taken possession of this motorcycle. That is why now we sell it at a lower price ... in order to recover the losses. The price for this motorcycle is: - 42.000 kronor - with all the taxes and everything included, no other extra amount to pay for.The motorcycle has the taxes payed ...so you will not have to pay the taxes to register the motorcycle.

Before we put the motorcycle on sale, it was verified by an authorized mechanic, and he's diagnostic was :

- 100% perfect condition
- No accidents
- Real Km's
- Registered in Sweden

We value the customer, and we want to make everything fast and secure for you, and we hope that you'll appreciate our services. If you are interested to know the method of transaction that we offer, please contact us so we explain it for you.

Percy Luke (Sales Manager)
Sittingbourne 3
Grand European Company Leasing

Money

Pink Ladie member #1
Gick med
30 Aug 2006
Hoj
Yamaha R6 2006,Honda CBR600rr -03 banhoj, Yamaha R6, -05 *stulen*, Gasgas ec 250 -02 *såld*
hahahha svårt att bestämma sig vad företaget ska heta G.E.L.C Grand European Company Leasing eller T.E.L.C. Top European Company Leasing! hahahahahha......hmmm.....jag undrar om det är nån fuffens på g!:D :D

wINBLAD

nu ska vi bomba uta ba helVETE här asså!
Gick med
27 Jul 2006
Hoj
TTR, NSR
Visst fan är det bondfångeri! Bilderna i Honda annonsen var garanterat inte tagna i sverige, men hojen skulle finnas i Nässjö. Jag skickade ett mail och frågade lite försiktigt om miltalet på hojen och fick följande svar. (Tror inte jag skickar några stålar dit, men hör ni talas om någon som gjorde ett klipp så hälsa från mig och gratulera).
Här är svaret:

Hello,

Let me introduce myself...my name is Percy Luke and i am working at G.E.L.C. ( Grand European Company Leasing ). Thank you for your interest in our motorcycle. The motorcycle is still available for sale.

This motorcycle was owned by a person that had a leasing contract with us , but now has NOT anymore. He was unable to pay his monthly installments to our company so our firm have taken possession of this motorcycle. That is why now we sell it at a lower price ... in order to recover the losses. The price for this motorcycle is: - 42.000 kronor - with all the taxes and everything included, no other extra amount to pay for.The motorcycle has the taxes payed ...so you will not have to pay the taxes to register the motorcycle.

Before we put the motorcycle on sale, it was verified by an authorized mechanic, and he's diagnostic was :

- 100% perfect condition
- No accidents
- Real Km's
- Registered in Sweden

Percy Luke (Sales Manager)
Sittingbourne 3
Grand European Company Leasing

Fick exaCKt samma svar :yoparty :yoparty :yoparty

Ivil

In BP we trust.
Gick med
8 Dec 2005
Hoj
-
Kan ingen spinna vidare och se hur dom menar att transaktionen ska lösas eller om man vill titta på hojjen?

Pirzig

5-4-4-6
Gick med
11 Feb 2008
Hoj
Yamaha Aerox 100
Vad var det för hojar? Fanns en svart honda CBR 1000 RR med?

Nej, men en röd -07. Bilar, trädgårdsmöbler och övrigt i bakgrunden skvallrade om att bilden troligen kom från USA och som någon antydde hade annonsören bara plockat bilderna på internet. Bildkvalitén var lite grynig så de hade nog blivit jpeg-ade ett par gånger...

Nyheter
Triumph storsatsar inom Enduro

Motorsportlegenden och fler...

BMW CE 02 x VAGABUND

BMW Motorrad har presentera...

Bike kör Stark Varg på GGN 2.0!

I veckan blev det klart att...

Transportstyrelsen siktar på höjda avgifter

Transportstyrelsen har medd...

Insektsfaunan hårt drabbad efter nedläggningen av Järva MK:s motorbana

Efter nedläggningen av Järv...

Ny R1 Race och R1 GYTR

Pressrelease från Yamaha ...

Paul Edmondson ny chef för Triumph Racing Enduro Team

Motorsportlegenden och fler...

Miguel Oliveira klar för Yamaha

Miguel Oliveira och Lin Jar...

Suzuki utvecklar döda-vinkeln-kamerasystem

En ny patentansökan har avs...

BMW köper Suzuki-data – nästa steg MotoGP?

Sedan en tid har olika rykt...