Supermoto travel : France ---> Göteborg !!!

Thor_du

Medlem
Gick med
12 Nov 2010
Hoj
BMW G650 X Supermoto
Need help for this week-end, see page 11...

Hi everybody ! :hej

My name's Cyrille, I have 19 years old and I am a French member :D of Sport hoj that lives in a small town called ''Gaillard'' near the Swiss border. (Geneva precisly).

http://maps.google.ch/maps?hl=fr&ie=UTF8&ll=46.180603,6.194315&spn=0.01346,0.027595&t=h&z=15

I really love Sweden and other Scandinavian countries.
Landscapes, way of life, music and your culture are things that I would like to see.

I'm also a SUPERMOTO ADDICT ! So me and my friends would like to do during July 2011 a supermoto Travel wich traverse Germany, maybe Danemark (We are not sure if we go through Danemark or if we take the ferry at the north of Germany) and finish in SWEDEN to ride and make partys with Pimpstar Familly !!!:yoparty

All that trip with Supermoto bikes : BMW G 650 X, XT 660, KTM 690 SMC, 660 SMC.... :D

We are young so we don't have much money and sleep at the hotel is very expensive for us.
So I would like to know if some peoples can host us at Göteborg or nearby.
I guess 1 person can't host 5 or 6 riders, I was thinking to place/disperse our group : one person here, another at his appartment, another at his etc....

Excuse me if my request seems ''impolite'' to you, I really don't wanna be impolite. :(

In return we can make the houseworks, buy some food, Alcohol, give French lessons :D , baby sitting. :hoppa

By the way, if you want to pass some holidays in France/Switzerland you are all welcom !!! I can host 2 riders, 3 if one sleeps on the floor. :lol

Last edited:

Jippo

Ditt jävla jippo!
Gick med
3 Mar 2008
Hoj
Yamaha R1 -05 & KTM 525 EXC Factory SM
so you live near the alps and u think our landscape is great? i go to the alps every year to ski and would love to be there with my bike during the summer :)

BTW, I am pretty sure that you will find a place to live during ur stay here ;)

Thor_du

Medlem
Gick med
12 Nov 2010
Hoj
BMW G650 X Supermoto
so you live near the alps and u think our landscape is great? i go to the alps every year to ski and would love to be there with my bike during the summer :)

BTW, I am pretty sure that you will find a place to live during ur stay here ;)

Hi Jippo !
*Yes I know alps are beautifull too, it's a great place to ride, road are just amazing from April to September/October but Scandinavia is a beautifull place too ! It's not the same Landscapes of course but it's beautifull....
:nicka

** I hope :D

PS : If you are looking for a touristic guide, a place to crash, I'm the man you need. :lol

Rasorblade

Ny medlem
Gick med
3 May 2003
Hoj
KTM 790 Duke
Do you know the exact date U are arriving to Göteborg? I am leaving town for two weeks in July.
How many riders are U?

Paser

I'm the metal machine!
Gick med
12 Mar 2006
Hoj
Jorå
I don't know yet how my vacations are going to be this summer.
But if I'm here I have room for one rider, and probably a bike aswell.

Would be good to know if you've planned any dates.

Bienvenue de toute facon! :)

Thor_du

Medlem
Gick med
12 Nov 2010
Hoj
BMW G650 X Supermoto
Do you know the exact date U are arriving to Göteborg? I am leaving town for two weeks in July.
How many riders are U?

*Hi Rasorblade. We were thinking about the two first weeks of July, but it's date like another one you see, we are not sure. If all Göteborg riders are far away in July we will not come at this date...

** We will be 5 riders.

I don't know yet how my vacations are going to be this summer.
But if I'm here I have room for one rider, and probably a bike aswell.

Would be good to know if you've planned any dates.

Bienvenue de toute facon! :)

*Ok thanks Paser ^^.

**Yes I understand that the first thing to do is to fix the dates of the trip.
I'll do that in the rest of this week... but in all case do you think July is a good date or August is a better choice ? I've seen on VID's that it's two good months to ride in Sweden. Isn't it ?

***Merci c'est super gentil. ^^ J'éspère vraiment que ça pourra se faire. Et si tu veux t'entraîner en Français je peux t'aider...

Last edited:

Paser

I'm the metal machine!
Gick med
12 Mar 2006
Hoj
Jorå
*Ok thanks Paser ^^.

**Yes I understand that the first thing to do is to fix the dates of the trip.
I'll do that in the rest of this week... but in all case do you think July is a good date or August is a better choice ? I've seen on VID's that it's two good months to ride in Sweden. Isn't it ?

***Merci c'est super gentil. ^^ J'éspère vraiment que ça pourra se faire. Et si tu veux t'entraîner en Français je peux t'aider...

Juin, Juillet et Aout sont les meilleurs mois pour rouler.
Moi, je sais pas quand j'y vais en vacances, je vais savoir en mars ou peut etre plus tot...

Ouais, ca va me faire du bien de parler un peu de francais cet ete :)

Thor_du

Medlem
Gick med
12 Nov 2010
Hoj
BMW G650 X Supermoto
Moi, je sais pas quand j'y vais en vacances, je vais savoir en mars ou peut etre plus tot...

Let's return to English. :lol
It's not cool for other members.

One of my friend that (maybe) comes doesn't speak english very well, he just know how to present him, Good morning, Good bye... :gnissla
He will go with you :lol, it will be a good training for you and good holidays for him. :fyllisar

And I have few questions about sweden :

- I don't have blinkers/turn indicators (what's the exact name in english ? :mattias )
Is it a problem with swedish cops ?
In my Country it's forbidden to get on the road without it...

-Do you think we can bring some alcohol from France ? France, Germany, Danemark are in the EU area, Sweden is in too but you don't use Euros so maybe rules about import are not the same... ? Do you think we will got to pay something more or worse.... leave them at the border guards ? :(

-Is it true that you can't get in a bar, night club or buy alcohol before 21 years old ??? :såjaponken

Thanks in advance. :D

p_kerttu

Nr 100
Gick med
18 Jun 2007
Hoj
CBR 600R, KTM SMR 450, KTM SX 250

One of my friend that (maybe) comes doesn't speak english very well, he just know how to present him, Good morning, Good bye... :gnissla
He will go with you :lol, it will be a good training for you and good holidays for him. :fyllisar

- I don't have blinkers/turn indicators (what's the exact name in english ? :mattias )

-Do you think we can bring some alcohol from France ? France, Germany, Danemark are in the EU area, Sweden is in too but you don't use Euros so maybe rules about import are not the same... ? Do you think we will got to pay something more or worse.... leave them at the border guards ? :(

-Is it true that you can't get in a bar, night club or buy alcohol before 21 years old ??? :såjaponken

Indicators are needed. But if you speak french they will probably let you go :)

Bring as much alcohol you can carry. You will not reach the limit on a bike. It is the same as for all other EU countries.

There are bars for people under 21. But most bars in central gothenburg is >21.

Lister

Slösare
Gick med
8 Jun 2005
Hoj
En stor stark
I like this thread, this is what motorcycleriding is all about :yoparty :fyllisar
I could probably host all of you including your bikes, but i´m sure my other half would disagree :D

Rasorblade

Ny medlem
Gick med
3 May 2003
Hoj
KTM 790 Duke

I don´t have turn signal either...:rolleyes: on my bike. (530 EXC.)
It would be awesome to have some french guys in the movies!!:yoparty

Mark

FÖRrBANNAD
Gick med
30 May 2003
Hoj
KTM 990 SMR
Hi there!

Lookin forward to see you around here and go for a ride with you.

Svara = Quote

Makes it easier for you to reply.

Avez-vous planifié un itinéraire bien vous pouvez prendre les coureurs sur les?

Comme c'est gentil, alors nous n'aurons pas d'autres qui ne parlent pas français train avec vous. :brynad

Paser

I'm the metal machine!
Gick med
12 Mar 2006
Hoj
Jorå

Comme c'est gentil, alors nous n'aurons pas d'autres qui ne parlent pas français train avec vous. :brynad

Är det där franska eller? :va

;)

Thor_du

Medlem
Gick med
12 Nov 2010
Hoj
BMW G650 X Supermoto
Indicators are needed. But if you speak french they will probably let you go :)

Bring as much alcohol you can carry. You will not reach the limit on a bike. It is the same as for all other EU countries.

There are bars for people under 21. But most bars in central gothenburg is >21.

They are needed in France too but it's ugly on a bike.:yoparty
I hope they will be cool.

Are you serious for alcohol ? :D we gonna come with bags full of bottles I think :lol
I'm disapointed for the age limit in the bars... there'is no way to pass this law ? They allways check your identity card ? The worse is that I am the less older of the group other guys are more than 21. :D

Shit...

Edit : The plain kitchen lets persons less 21 get in ? :D

I like this thread, this is what motorcycleriding is all about :yoparty :fyllisar
I could probably host all of you including your bikes, but i´m sure my other half would disagree :D

I think too. :lol

You know we can sleep in the garage. :lol

"-What did you do those holidays ?
-I went to sweden !
-Oh. How whas it ?
-Dark, wet, dirty and rats are not cool neighbours. :lol "

Last edited:

Thor_du

Medlem
Gick med
12 Nov 2010
Hoj
BMW G650 X Supermoto
I don´t have turn signal either...:rolleyes: on my bike. (530 EXC.)
It would be awesome to have some french guys in the movies!!:yoparty

*Yeah I saw that on Pstar vids... You often got problems with cops about that ?

** It will be amazing ! Wake up in the morning, (mid day :lol ) eat some thing, go outside for a ride and get back at night for a party. :D

I ''imported'' some Pstar clothes in France and switzerland lngast month, I guess if we come it will make a very good advertising for Pstar here in latins country... People likes the graphic, pstar way of life but most of riders don't speak english so it's difficult for them to get access on clothes... and make an order from crossvaruhet.se or staydirt is difficult to. (Price of shipping, and need to contact them by e-mail for shipping in France). :tungan

Thor_du

Medlem
Gick med
12 Nov 2010
Hoj
BMW G650 X Supermoto
Hi there!

Lookin forward to see you around here and go for a ride with you.

Svara = Quote

Makes it easier for you to reply.

Hi Mark !

*Yes I learn slowly how to use the forum. :D

The commands are at the same place than french or english forums... it's cool.

** Sorry I did'nt understoud what you said with the french translator.

Where you talking about a train ?

Nyheter
Transportstyrelsen vill stoppa körkortsturismen

Transportstyrelsen vill kun...

Aprilia RSV4 X ex3ma

Aprilia har presenterat RSV...

ExploreBike: Nordkap och Trans Euro Trail

En dröm sedan många år har ...

Ökat antal tillåtna elever för handledare föreslås

Foto: LEON Transportstyr...

Aprilia RSV4 X ex3ma

Aprilia har presenterat RSV...