Samåkning i Lund

Kawa_Krille

Wannabe...
Gick med
30 Apr 2011
Hoj
Kwikasfuki R -19
You clearly see I can't keep up the speed as the group do. What do I have to consider to improve!!

Tips on braking, gear selection, lane selection and may be body position..

Relax my friend, the rest of us has had many YEARS of practice riding motorcyckes (both on race tracks and on public roads)!
In time it will come to you too... and, unless you're the new VR46, it will take a few thousand miles...
For now you should just sit back and enjoy the ride, and get familiar with your new bike!
:tummenupp

bezerk

Ta det lugnt - kör hellre två gånger
Gick med
10 Feb 2008
Hoj
KTM 500, Honda 450 HM, aprilia sr 125
Here it comes short clip from last TT
I hope you enjoy it and give me some comments and feedback!

You clearly see I can't keep up the speed as the group do. What do I have to consider to improve!!

Hope to hear from you guys :rock

Note: select high quality from setting, so you can see the speedometer readings

Hello biker friend
As kawa_krille writes , we have some mil behind us . We have all been in your position . Just enjoy there motorcycle rides. If it feels scary to drive ? Remember Trust your motorcycle . It fixes all the curves . It's just the brain that plays a tricks .
Ps Now you tend to be the last man . Have you heard about the rubber band? Think about it .

dr.tooth2008

Ny medlem
Gick med
28 Aug 2014
Hoj
2011, Ninja 250r / 2013, Kawa er6f
Relax my friend, the rest of us has had many YEARS of practice riding motorcyckes (both on race tracks and on public roads)!
In time it will come to you too... and, unless you're the new VR46, it will take a few thousand miles...
For now you should just sit back and enjoy the ride, and get familiar with your new bike!

hhhhhh I wish if I can do half the capability of VR46.
Time and more practice will of course improve some skills. Since you all have good experience, I though it is good to get some FREE advice :banana

BTW: I followed your advice, I did avrustning kurs and signed up for next KNIX in Halland 1 and 2 and KNIX in Lockarp. Which cost some money. :huvet

dr.tooth2008

Ny medlem
Gick med
28 Aug 2014
Hoj
2011, Ninja 250r / 2013, Kawa er6f
Hello biker friend
As kawa_krille writes , we have some mil behind us . We have all been in your position . Just enjoy there motorcycle rides. If it feels scary to drive ? Remember Trust your motorcycle . It fixes all the curves . It's just the brain that plays a tricks .
Ps Now you tend to be the last man . Have you heard about the rubber band? Think about it .

Thanks for the tip
Next time I will ride without brain :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
but seriously you are right, I should avoid any panic. That comes with trust.

umm, now rubber band!!
In tandläkare kliniken we use it to fix the teeth and move them around
terms_elastics.jpg

It riding motorcycle not sure what do you mean, :confused::confused:

Kawa_Krille

Wannabe...
Gick med
30 Apr 2011
Hoj
Kwikasfuki R -19
BTW: I followed your advice, I did avrustning kurs and signed up for next KNIX in Halland 1 and 2 and KNIX in Lockarp. Which cost some money. :huvet

Thats great but why the :huvet?
It's money very well spent doing the KNIX courses (and it's just money, nothing else)!
I still do them at least 2-3times a year.
You never get tired of them as you'll learn something new everytime. If it's not something new about how your bike handles it will be something new about yourself.

I'll get you one free advice here:
What you will learn on the KNIX, keep practicing that what you've learned out on the open road! All the time! It will make you a much more confident rider, confidence in your bike and confidence in yourself!

F. Void

Ny medlem
Gick med
22 May 2014
Hoj
KTM RC8R 2009
Here it comes short clip from last TT
I hope you enjoy it and give me some comments and feedback!

Hope to hear from you guys :rock

Note: select high quality from setting, so you can see the speedometer readings

Nice clip, man, looks like a great TT for sure! As Devils Eyes pointed out, not knowing the roads does complicate things, I have the same issue (together with a bunch of other stuff, haha). Riding in accordance with one's abilities is extremely important, so if I'm hesitant before hitting a turn because of poor sight or whatever, I just slow down instead, even if the person in front hits the turn harder successfully. It's a balancing act between being careful and trying to keep a good pace. Main reason for getting a bit behind. But the more you ride, the more you learn, and you do learn something every time you ride. :D Looking forward to the next TT!

Kawa_Krille

Wannabe...
Gick med
30 Apr 2011
Hoj
Kwikasfuki R -19
20150502_082905_50.jpg

Skulle ha lagt upp denna bild i Fredags men det har minst sagt varit fullt j-kla ös i 4 dagar här nere!

Kawa_Krille

Wannabe...
Gick med
30 Apr 2011
Hoj
Kwikasfuki R -19
Såhär har det sett och låtit utanför hotellet i 4 dagar nu:
LÄNK
(Försökte ladda upp filmen här men det funkade inte)

Nu drar jag vidare till Gibraltar!
:banana

Last edited:

F. Void

Ny medlem
Gick med
22 May 2014
Hoj
KTM RC8R 2009
Verkar vara en härlig semester, Krille, riktigt grymt att se MotoGP i verkligheten! :D

Vad händer på lördag, gott folk? Jag skulle dragit på provkörningen hos Yamahacenter i Helsingborg med en polare, men blev nu solo... Så kanske att det är några som är sugna på att köra? Lite osäker på hur jag ska göra, kanske bara drar dit själv ändå, men tänkte att jag lika väl kunde höra om något var på g! :D

bezerk

Ta det lugnt - kör hellre två gånger
Gick med
10 Feb 2008
Hoj
KTM 500, Honda 450 HM, aprilia sr 125
Verkar vara en härlig semester, Krille, riktigt grymt att se MotoGP i verkligheten! :D

Vad händer på lördag, gott folk? Jag skulle dragit på provkörningen hos Yamahacenter i Helsingborg med en polare, men blev nu solo... Så kanske att det är några som är sugna på att köra? Lite osäker på hur jag ska göra, kanske bara drar dit själv ändå, men tänkte att jag lika väl kunde höra om något var på g! :D

Tyvärr, mina hojarna är inte i skick.

F. Void

Ny medlem
Gick med
22 May 2014
Hoj
KTM RC8R 2009
Ingen som ska till Ring Knutstorp imorgon? Får hoppas pissvädret inte håller i sig lika starkt som det är nu... Ses där i så fall! :D

Nyheter
Energica i konkurs och upplöst

Energica är i konkurs och b...

Kawasaki Ninja 1100SX uppdateras

Kawasaki har uppdaterat sin...

2025 års Honda CB1000 Hornet

2025 års Honda CB1000 Horne...

GGN-träning med Stark Varg!

Nu gäller den sista finslip...

Brembo köper Öhlins – Vad händer med ISR?

Efter en längre tids förhan...

Honda NT1100 får semi-aktiv fjädring

Honda har uppdaterat NT1100...

Aki Ajo ny chef för Red Bull KTM Factory Racing MotoGP team

Screenshot KTM förstärke...

Helt ny Yamaha R3

Inför kommande år lanserar ...

KTM kommer med automatlåda

KTM lanserar sin nya halvau...

EIB-lån finansierar eldrivna motorcyklar från Stark Future

Screenshot Europeiska in...