Supermoto travel : France ---> Göteborg !!!

Rasorblade

Ny medlem
Gick med
3 May 2003
Hoj
KTM 790 Duke
Yes it's exactly that.

They do it at night ? In the city or above the city (campaign roads, small villages).

What is E6 ? A road ? A highway ?

Do not worry about the high speed cameras. They only take pics on the front of the mc. (and U do not have any license plate in the front)
Cops do not use laser at night.

E6 is a highway

Klubba

Gudomlig sporthojare
Gick med
8 Apr 2007
Hoj
Street Triple 765 Moto2, K1200S
Do not worry about the high speed cameras. They only take pics on the front of the mc. (and U do not have any license plate in the front)
Cops do not use laser at night.

E6 is a highway

E6 is a freeway not a highway :fakta

But if I get flash with my bike it's me on it, it's sure no ? Strange swedish rules but I like. :D

They have to identify the driver, If your riding without a helmet and they get a clear photo of your face they CAN fine you, but since the speed-cameras only takes a photo from the front, and bikes don't have front license plates they wont even make an effort to try and find you.

So what they need is a clear photo showing both the license plate and the face of the driver which they wont ever get from a bike ;)

When i pass speed-cameras in my car i just block my face with my hand or the sun-visor ^_^

Last edited:

Thor_du

Medlem
Gick med
12 Nov 2010
Hoj
BMW G650 X Supermoto
E6 is a freeway not a highway :fakta

They have to identify the driver, If your riding without a helmet and they get a clear photo of your face they CAN fine you, but since the speed-cameras only takes a photo from the front, and bikes don't have front license plates they wont even make an effort to try and find you.

So what they need is a clear photo showing both the license plate and the face of the driver which they wont ever get from a bike ;)

When i pass speed-cameras in my car i just block my face with my hand or the sun-visor ^_^

Do you know that you're very lucky ?! :skrämd

In my country they don't care about your face, they only take plates and send the letter with the penalty to the adress and to the name wich is inscribed on the car's paper...

And worse ! There's a lot of mobile radars (cops inside normal car), radar also takes from the back and to finish you and show you how much you're lucky.... There'is radars at trafic lights that takes a pic if you burn the red light and also if you pass too fast. :D

I can believe what you told me man...... People around me don't believe me too when I tell them that. :D
AMAZING. So you just have to hide your face and you never recive the letter ? :huvet :lol

I'm jelaous of you... :rolleyes:

Rasorblade

Ny medlem
Gick med
3 May 2003
Hoj
KTM 790 Duke
Do you know that you're very lucky ?! :skrämd

In my country they don't care about your face, they only take plates and send the letter with the penalty to the adress and to the name wich is inscribed on the car's paper...

And worse ! There's a lot of mobile radars (cops inside normal car), radar also takes from the back and to finish you and show you how much you're lucky.... There'is radars at trafic lights that takes a pic if you burn the red light and also if you pass too fast. :D

I can believe what you told me man...... People around me don't believe me too when I tell them that. :D
AMAZING. So you just have to hide your face and you never recive the letter ? :huvet :lol

I'm jelaous of you... :rolleyes:
thats Sweden!! :D:tummenupp

Thor_du

Medlem
Gick med
12 Nov 2010
Hoj
BMW G650 X Supermoto
Hi guys !

I'll fix up the dates tomorrow. Real dates ! :D

Ps : Happy new year to every one ! I hope for you a lot of money, love, good Health (most important), and have fun with your bikes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yoparty:yoparty:yoparty

Thor_du

Medlem
Gick med
12 Nov 2010
Hoj
BMW G650 X Supermoto
i may have a bed for 1-2 riders :D sounds fun to ride a supermoto that loong ;) your ass will be sour as hell :D hahahahaha

Thanks Roberto !!! :D
It will be very nice from you to host 1 or 2 riders. :)
Do you like wine ? :fyllisar

* We are talking about two holidays date with the rest of the team.

In July : 15 to 28 July. (On the swedish territory)

In August : 4 to 18 August maybe more... :yoparty

I prefer August dates ! :D

Nyheter
Transportstyrelsen vill stoppa körkortsturismen

Transportstyrelsen vill kun...

Aprilia RSV4 X ex3ma

Aprilia har presenterat RSV...

ExploreBike: Nordkap och Trans Euro Trail

En dröm sedan många år har ...

Ökat antal tillåtna elever för handledare föreslås

Foto: LEON Transportstyr...

Aprilia RSV4 X ex3ma