Supermoto travel : France ---> Göteborg !!!

sven666

~Live fast - Die~ its ADHD and i like it
Gick med
14 Oct 2003
Hoj
ITALIA
if its a weekend and im in the country i can proboably host you all at my summerhouse in the countryside, its about 100km south of gothenburg in the middle of nowhere tho.

no bars or clubs
no chicks (except my GF :näsblod)
lots of GREAT motorcycle roads
BBQ party all night - no one cares :tummenupp
huge house - everyone fits inside

we can talk about it when the date gets closer.

Thor_du

Medlem
Gick med
12 Nov 2010
Hoj
BMW G650 X Supermoto
if its a weekend and im in the country i can proboably host you all at my summerhouse in the countryside, its about 100km south of gothenburg in the middle of nowhere tho.

no bars or clubs
no chicks (except my GF :näsblod)
lots of GREAT motorcycle roads
BBQ party all night - no one cares :tummenupp
huge house - everyone fits inside

we can talk about it when the date gets closer.

It would be awesome. ^^
No chick :lol I don't come for that I have a girlfriend too.
Do you like wine ? :lol

Thor_du

Medlem
Gick med
12 Nov 2010
Hoj
BMW G650 X Supermoto
Hi guys. Does somebody knows if it's an obligation to reserve for ferry ? I precise it's a small travel of 45 minutes between germany and Danmark. Puttgarden ---> Rodbyhavn

Do you think we can just wait our turn in front of it ? Even if we have to stay 2 hours in waiting....

Rasorblade

Ny medlem
Gick med
3 May 2003
Hoj
KTM 790 Duke
Hi guys. Does somebody knows if it's an obligation to reserve for ferry ? I precise it's a small travel of 45 minutes between germany and Danmark. Puttgarden ---> Rodbyhavn

Do you think we can just wait our turn in front of it ? Even if we have to stay 2 hours in waiting....

U do not need to reserve the ferry. Just line up and wait for your turn...:D:yoparty

jenzino

Ny medlem
Gick med
2 Oct 2007
Hoj
brap
I can host 2-3 people no problem. :yoparty

Why not Kiel-Gothenburg?

Last edited:

Thor_du

Medlem
Gick med
12 Nov 2010
Hoj
BMW G650 X Supermoto
U do not need to reserve the ferry. Just line up and wait for your turn...:D:yoparty
Thanks Ki that's the answer I hoped for. :D

Ps : Even long travels ?
Its damn expensive:7peta

Yes it's about 150 euros. :dummer

I can host 2-3 people no problem. :yoparty

Why not Kiel-Gothenburg?

Whou hou !!! :D :fyllisar
It's gonna be awesome. :D Thanks man

We were thinking about this option but it's about 13 hours of boat and if we take the boat we could not see Denmark and Sweden (From Malmö to Göteborg. :(

SilverJonten

Ny medlem
Gick med
9 Sep 2007
Hoj
KTM690E/SMC, KXR250, Artic Cat 550 / ZR800
Thor_du; We were thinking about this option but it's about 13 hours of boat and if we take the boat we could not see Denmark and Sweden (From Malmö to Göteborg. :([/QUOTE skrev:
You wouldent miss anything ;)

Rasorblade

Ny medlem
Gick med
3 May 2003
Hoj
KTM 790 Duke
I guess there's no amazing landscapes but it's things to see in a life.

You say that because you live there.
I'll say the same about my country. :lol

You're probably true but I want to see it.

There is a road from Helsingborg to Göteborg who is going along the coast. Very nice road. I think there are some kilometres gravel, but I am not sure.

i think it is called "Ginstleden" :yoparty

TMax500

Kör alla sorters hojar. Live and let live.
Gick med
20 Apr 2009
Hoj
Triumph Thruxton 900, Moto Guzzi Bellagio, Vespa 300 GTS, Kawasaki Versys 650
Hi guys,
I've been reading this thread for fun, without taking any active part, this far...

I am pretty sure that Ginstleden is for bicycles only. No engine powered bikes allowed! :)

There is a point in the previous posting regarding the E 6 from Malmö to Göteborg - it's a highway (speed limit 110-120). The surroundings and the views can be beautiful, but you would be better off on this road riding big engined touring bike.

A better option would be to chose the smaller roads west or east of the E6. This of course requires a decent map (or GPS). Going west of the E6 is much more rewarding than riding the motorway.
And if you decide to find your way east of the E6, the countryside if loaded with small asphalted roads among villages, farmhouses, lakes and forests. This of course takes more time than the straight way, but you're here for the riding, am I right? :) As I wrote earlier, you'll need a map. But that's all, it's not diffucult to find your way here. Pick a route that looks good on the map, and it probably will be good... I ofter chose the smallest roads - they give me the most rewarding riding.

Rasorblade

Ny medlem
Gick med
3 May 2003
Hoj
KTM 790 Duke
Hi guys,
I've been reading this thread for fun, without taking any active part, this far...

I am pretty sure that Ginstleden is for bicycles only. No engine powered bikes allowed! :)

There is a point in the previous posting regarding the E 6 from Malmö to Göteborg - it's a highway (speed limit 110-120). The surroundings and the views can be beautiful, but you would be better off on this road riding big engined touring bike.

A better option would be to chose the smaller roads west or east of the E6. This of course requires a decent map (or GPS). Going west of the E6 is much more rewarding than riding the motorway.
And if you decide to find your way east of the E6, the countryside if loaded with small asphalted roads among villages, farmhouses, lakes and forests. This of course takes more time than the straight way, but you're here for the riding, am I right? :) As I wrote earlier, you'll need a map. But that's all, it's not diffucult to find your way here. Pick a route that looks good on the map, and it probably will be good... I ofter chose the smallest roads - they give me the most rewarding riding.

I have driven the "Ginstleden" with my motorbike!!
But that was -97

Hmm efter lite efterforskning så är nog Ginstleden både och..............

Last edited:
Nyheter
Transportstyrelsen vill stoppa körkortsturismen

Transportstyrelsen vill kun...

Aprilia RSV4 X ex3ma

Aprilia har presenterat RSV...

ExploreBike: Nordkap och Trans Euro Trail

En dröm sedan många år har ...

Ökat antal tillåtna elever för handledare föreslås

Foto: LEON Transportstyr...

Aprilia RSV4 X ex3ma

Aprilia har presenterat RSV...