Tråden för stötande skämt

Hoztic

Alltid på väg mot nya mål
Gick med
31 Jan 2005
Hoj
K1300S
Two couples were playing poker one evening. John accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he noticed Bill's wife Sue wasn't wearing any underwear under her dress!
Shocked by this, John upon trying to sit back up again, hit his head on the table and emerged red-faced. Later, John went to the kitchen to get some refreshments.
Bill's wife followed and asked, "Did you see anything that you liked under there?" Surprised by her
boldness, John courageously admitted that, well indeed he did.
She said, " Well, you can have it but it will cost you $500."
After taking a minute or two to assess the financial and moral costs of this offer, John confirms that he is interested. She tells him that since her husband Bill works Friday afternoons and John doesn't, John should be at her house around 2 p.m. Friday afternoon.
When Friday rolled around, John showed up at Bill's house at 2 p.m. sharp and after paying Sue the agreed sum of $500 they went to the bedroom and closed their transaction, as agreed. John quickly
dressed and left.
As usual, Bill came home from work at 6 p.m. and upon entering the house, asked his wife abruptly. "Did John come by the house this afternoon?"
With a lump in her throat Sue answered "Why yes, he did stop by for a few minutes this afternoon."
Her heart nearly skipped a beat when her husband curtly asked, "And did he give you $500?"
In terror she assumed that somehow he had found out and after mustering her best poker face, replied, "Well, yes, in fact he did give me $500."
Bill, with a satisfied look on his face, surprised his wife by saying, "Good, I was hoping he did. John came by the office this morning and borrowed $500 from me. He promised me he'd stop by our house this
afternoon on his way home and pay me back."
Now THAT, my friends, is a poker player!

Gick med
29 Apr 2009
Hoj
RD07A
Nu blir det strul..
4c10ecfd-3008-4b00-9f98-d41b6f899c2d.png

Björn F

Gudomlig sporthojare
Gick med
20 Oct 2006
Hoj
-
Tydligen väldigt många drabbade. Tex biljettsystem mm. Själv kör jag Linux på nästan allt och bryr mig föga. :hihi
Biltema i Norrtälje hade inga fungerande kassor idag.
Kanske inget stötande skämt. Men kö in dit och kö ut. Blev tutad på när jag körde förbi kön. Det var roligt 😄

Comeback

Gudomlig sporthojare
Gick med
25 Jul 2010
Hoj
Suzuki SV650S -00 såld TriumphSprintRS-01 såld Suzuki GSX1300R -08
Tydligen väldigt många drabbade. Tex biljettsystem mm. Själv kör jag Linux på nästan allt och bryr mig föga. :hihi
Och det allra bästa är att vi är så få (med linux) så det lönar sig inte försöka hitta på skit. :)

Ulvhamne

Kraschmongo
Personal
Gick med
16 Oct 2010
Hoj
Literklubba, tjejhundra, och pendlarmoppe
Last edited:
Nyheter
Suzuki utvecklar döda-vinkeln-kamerasystem

En ny patentansökan har avs...

BMW köper Suzuki-data – nästa steg MotoGP?

Sedan en tid har olika rykt...

HRC och Repsol avslutar samarbete

Efter 30 års samarbete på d...

MV Agusta utvecklar ny trecylindrig motor

MV Agusta har officiellt be...

MotoGP-Ducati såld på auktion för närmare 5 miljoner

Ducati Desmosedici GP7 är o...

BMW närmar sig MotoGP

Sedan en tid har olika rykt...

2025 års KTM 450 SMR

KTM höjer ribban för 2025 å...

Eldriven sporthoj från Yamaha